Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Feedback Team


These are the wonderful friends who have offered to provide feedback for my book:

1. Staci Logan, Boonville, MO

hey frank I would like to be added to your feedback team to see what your up to.
sincerely,
staci logan
stacilogan@hotmail.com

Hello Carolyn-
My name is Staci and I just moved to Boonville about three months ago. I teach special Education during the day and Bartend at Jim's Place at night. A man named Frank walked into my life last night and I found him to be the most plesent and interesting person I have talked to in awhile...(which trust me doesn't take much from working with special ed kids and drunks all day ;)
He told me why he was in town and of your wedding to your boyfriend.
I found your story fascinating and as I was signing the guest book at Frank's site today saw your name and thought that I would say congratulations and good luck to you this weekend. You have perfect weather for a wedding.

Best Wishes,

Staci Logan

2 & 3. Carolyn & Dave Carrigan
Hello Staci - Very kind of you. Thanks so much. Frank is a wonderful man. I think he is one of the nicest and giving men I have ever met. I was tickled to death when I found out he was going to be able to come to the wedding. It has been lots of fun and a real pleasure having him here. Did Frank tell you he was helping my sweetie build a chicken coop? He enjoyed taking pictures of David playing in the pen with the chicks and coach him along as he was building. Thanks again, Carolyn

more to come...

No comments: